Innovative Solutions at Budget-Conscious Rates
Shallow water maintenance specialists for:
• Waterways and Watercourses
• Rivers, canals and lakes
• Inland Marinas
• SuDS Attenuation Basins
• Golf courses and fisheries
• Flooded Land
.... in fact, anywhere with waters depths of less than 3m.
• SuDs Maintenance and Remedial Works
• Marine Weed and Aquatic Vegetation Removal
• Reed Cutting and Control
• Floating and Washed-Ashore Debris/Litter Clearance
• Marina / Dock Maintenance
• Pontoon and Slipway Pressure Washing
• Tier 1 / Tier 2 Boom Deploy and Spill Cleanup
• Weed Control
• Marine Civils Support
• Emergency Rescue
• Personnel/Equipment Transport and Landing
• Fleet of 10 Multi-purpose and Operation-Specific Craft
• 65’ spud-leg narrow beam backhoe dredger
• Truxor-type Amphibious excavator/weed cutter/reed harvester
• 6.3m inshore and river survey vessel
• Extremely stable work platforms
• Flexible working practices
• Road trailer launch and recovery
• Highly manoeuvrable for close-in work
Harbour Clean offers a range of innovative solutions for the provision of shallow water services in all marine environments.
Utilising a unique fleet of vessels - including amphibious Truxor craft, waterjet tugs, survey vessels, landing craft and utility barges - Harbour Clean ensures total estate and environmental control and management in areas normally considered to be inaccessible by conventional craft.
By tailoring services to customers specific requirements, and by careful management of overheads and running costs, Harbour Clean is able to offer a focussed service to suit all budgets – from a simple one-off call-out to long-term provision of contract services.